in the desirable Arnona neighborhood
Arnona Dreams is a long-term rental housing project that is part of the Apartment for Rent program in a central and prestigious location in Jerusalem. This project is a combination of superb architecture and extensive environmental development that includes many green spaces, public buildings, charming relaxation spots and preschool facilities in a central, accessible location in Israel’s capital, near the main traffic arteries and opposite the Old City and Derech Hebron.
Adjacent to Arnona Dreams is the beautiful Sherover Promenade and the Yes Planet cinema and entertainment center. Also nearby in the desirable Arnona neighborhood is the U.S. Embassy, and the bustling First Station compound is just a few minutes away.
The project consists of 13 spectacular 6-story buildings, with stylish lobbies and underground parking. There is a mix of 2, 3, 4 ,4.5 and 5 room apartments, garden apartments and penthouses. The buildings have a total of 333 apartments, of which 83 are being offered at a special discount to tenants eligible for rent-controlled apartments. A commercial area is planned for the ground floor of some of the buildings, and will serve the tenants and residents of the surrounding area. This commercial space and the beautiful landscaping will contribute to the allure and high standard of this new neighborhood.
All of the tenants in this project will enjoy the following features:
Long-term rental contract in a new apartment – a secure, high quality rental at a fair price
No agency fees
Urban planning that includes commercial space on the ground floor in several buildings.
High construction standard – a hallmark of Shikun & Binui projects
High level service and maintenance – provided by a management company that will manage and maintain the buildings
Rich community life
Monthly payment for 2 room apartment from 3,800 NIS
Monthly payment for 3 room apartment from 4,800 NIS
Monthly payment for 4 room apartment from 5,800 NIS
Long-term rental for up to 10 years, with two choices of contract plans:
Rental for the general public
An initial period of 5 years, with an option for 5 more years, for a total of 10 years.
Rental to those eligible for rent-controlled housing
An initial period of 3 years, with two options for additional periods of 3 and 4 years.
What about an exit point? Don’t worry. No one has to commit to 5 years without an exit option.There will be exit points from the rental contract, as detailed in the sample contract.
Of the Project
Appartment in the Project
- Lobby designed by an architect
- Sturdy external façade
- Underground parking shared by several buildings, with direct access to the buildings’ elevators
- Elevators in every building
- Beautiful landscaping
- Entrance door with high quality design
- High quality white interior doors
- 60 X 60 cm granite-style ceramic floor tiles throughout the apartment, except for in the bathrooms and laundry room
- White Supercryl paint on the walls and white Polysid on the ceilings
- Solar-powered water-heating system
- Mini-central air-conditioning system, including sheetrock false ceilings.
- Electronic DecoHeat convector heating system in every room in the apartment (except for bathrooms and laundry room)
- Kitchen fittings include Ceasarstone, sink, plumbing for a dishwasher and sinks
- Vanity cabinet with built-in sink in the bathroom
- Veranda off every apartment
- Parking space for every apartment
- Storage room for some of the apartments
What will you find
An open area for performances has been built in the center of the promenade, with white benches facing it.
a leisure and entertainment center.
a bustling dining and entrepreneur compound
Derech Hebron, a view of the entire Old City.